Here at Orthopedic Specialists of Idaho, we’re taking the COVID-19 situation seriously. We know our patients may have questions about what our facility is doing to help combat the spread of the virus.
- We are still seeing patients.
- If you feel more comfortable waiting in your car rather than in the waiting room, come into the office to check in, leave your number and sit back in your car. We will call when your exam room is ready.
- If you would like to sit in our waiting room, be aware of social distancing and try to sit at least 6 feet away from other patients.
- We are asking patients that have been out of Eastern Idaho in the past 2 weeks to please wait in your car until an exam room is ready and wear a mask in the office.
- Please limit people at the appointment with you to 1 other person and leave children at home if possible.
- We are asking that if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing that you do not come into the office and reschedule your appointment.
Be aware that the hospitals may ask you to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to surgery if you have traveled out of Eastern Idaho or if you have been in contact with anyone who possibly has COVID-19.
Call the office at 208-522-6662 to schedule your appointment and if you have any questions.